Embraco unveils new generation of condensing units at AHR Expo
The complete refrigeration solution offers improved quality and ease service for food service, food retail, merchandisers and aftermarket
Embraco, the global brand reference in technology for the complete domestic and commercial cold chain, announced today the launch of its new generation line of condensing units at the 2020 AHR Expo, being held at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. The units will be available to North American buyers in April and will ship from the company’s Duluth, GA location.
As part of Nidec Global Appliance, a division of Nidec Corporation, Embraco solutions are differentiated by innovation that exceeds customer’s most challenging expectations. “We have been in the refrigeration industry since 1971 and our goal as a company is to continuously provide our customers with innovative solutions so they can provide their customers with best-in-class products and service. We are incredibly proud of this new line and excited to share its improved quality and installation benefits with our partners at the AHR Expo and across North America”, said Daniel Campos, Nidec Global Appliance Business Director.
The new Embraco condensing units portfolio was designed for multiple applications, focused on OEMs, installers and end-users experience by offering a high quality, sturdiness, and efficient option.
Product Features Driving High Level of Sturdiness
- Painted Coils
- Coil U-Bend Protection
- Cut Out For Discharge Tube Protection
- More Robust Packaging
- Factory Nitrogen Holding Charged
Product Features Driving Ease Of Service
- Wiring Follows National Electrical Code
- Standard Electrical Connections
- All Units Have A Terminal Block And Comply With UL Requirements
- Standard Market Components
The company offers 3 different options of features packages, giving the benefit of the choice for the customer to select the level of attributes they want to include in their unit. The portfolio is designed for low and medium temperature applications, using R404A or R134a, and the product range goes from 1/10 to 1 ½ horsepower.
In addition to the new generation of condensing units, Embraco is also showing the following new products and interactive demos:
- Aftermarket: Mini wholesaler store with our complete refrigeration portfolio and tablet with our digital tools, including the Toolbox app;
- Line up of R290 solutions: full range of solutions compliant with regulation trends;
- Food Retail migration path: The future of cooling for supermarket and convenience stores using variable speed and HC refrigerants;
- Food service: Variable speed compressors, ultra compact and efficient R-290 condensing units;
- Merchandiser: Most efficient R290 compressor for beverage coolers;
- Interactive product map powered by touch screen
Attendees can learn more about Embraco’s new generation of condensing units by visiting booth #4561 in the West Hall during AHR Expo 200 and/or receiving a company media kit, available in the press room.