Find the answers here, separated by categories to common questions from visitors to our site:
1.What is a refrigeration system?
Cooling system is a device capable of producing cold and keep your internal compartment refrigerated. Can be used as a means of cooling or freezing. A refrigeration system is basically composed of heat exchangers (evaporator / condenser), the expansion device (capillary tube / expansion valve), compressor and filter drier. Click here to access the simulator of the refrigeration circuit of the website Embraco.
2. How comprises a cooling system and what are their functions?
• Compressor: Its function is to make the refrigerant circulating through the refrigeration system.
• Condenser: Its function is to transfer heat from the fluid to the external environment.
• Filter Dryer: Remove moisture, acids and agents to retain solid particles.
• Element Control: Reducing the pressure of fluid in liquid state and to control the flow of the evaporator.
• Evaporator: A heat exchanger which transfers heat from the indoor to the refrigerant.
• Refrigerant fluid: It is responsible for the heat exchange between the internal and the external environment.
3. What refrigerants are used in compressors Embraco?
R-134a, R-600a (Isobutane), R-290 (propane), R-404A, R-22, mixtures / Blends substitutes R-12 (four hundred and first R-R-401B, R-R-409th and 413th ) and CO2.
4. What types of oils used in compressors Embraco?
There are three types: Mineral, Alkylbenzene and polyol ester.
5. What compressors are used for domestic / commercial?
Click here to view the options of compressors for the desired segment.
6. What to do when the life of the compressor reaches the end?
Embraco has the Top Green program, in which the compressors are collected in special equipment dismantled, their components are separated and recycled.
- Technical Assistance
1. How to know the cooling capacity of each compressor?
Click here to see in our product catalog.
2. Where can I buy compressors Embraco?
To find a dealer near you,click here to see the area Where to Buy our website.
3. I bought a refrigerator compressor Embraco and became defective within the warranty period, what do I do?
See the Consumer Service of the manufacturer of your appliance.
4. How do I become a reseller Embraco?
Send an email to [email protected] to contact one of our vendors.
5. What guarantee Embraco compressor?
For compressors purchased from dealers, the guarantees are as follows: two years for compressor Embraco produced in Brazil and one year for Embraco Aspera. If your refrigerator is having problems, please consult the manufacturer.
- Curriculum, internship and trainee
1. How do I send my resume?
E-mail to [email protected] or click here and sign up for our online CV database. Should any vacancy that fits your profile, get in touch.
2. What to do to participate in the internship program of the company?
Send your resume by email to [email protected] or click here and sign up for our online CV database. Should any vacancy that fits your profile, get in touch.
3. Who can participate in the trainee program Embraco?
Every person with a graduate-level training for no more than two years, which has fluent English and mobility to reside in Joinville / SC.
4. What are the stages of the selection process of the trainee program?
Proofs online in social networking activities, group dynamics, panel interviews with managers and with managers / directors.
5. I passed the trainee program. When I start working?
Admissions take place in 2012.
- Catalogs, rulers and other informational materials
1. Where can I get product catalogs Embraco?
Click here to go to Products and Applications area of the site. The technical product catalogs are divided according to the model.
2. Where can I find sheet Embraco compressor?
Click here to access the electronic catalog site Embraco. Enter the Family / Model compressor interest. You also have the option to choose the units of measurement. Then choose the voltage / frequency product, and then click on the column Crew. The files are available in PDF format.